Belmont, by Jeremiah Ingalls (1764–1838), 1805 is a tune found in Songs for the Sanctuary: Or Hymns and Tunes for Christian Worship, 1870, p. 155. This is not the version by William Gardiner. A reference says it was also printed in 1830.
This tune is also known as Visitation.
- Come, Ye Sinners, Poor and Wretched, by Joseph Hart, 1759
- Hear, O Sinner! Mercy Hails You
- Sinners, Will You Scorn the Message
- Welcome, Welcome, Dear Redeemer
- Come, Ye Weary, Heavy Laden!, by Joseph Hart, 1759
- Come to Calvary's Holy Mountain, by James Montgomery, 1825